Thursday, July 7, 2011

David Bromstad's Most "Me" Designs

I know that after reading this, you will think that I have been hired by HGTV to say good things about their designers, but that isn't true (yet). Instead, these are just some of my favorite designs that I found today that all happen to be by David Bromstad. Here we go:



  • I love orange and blue, so it's no wonder this room jumps out at me. Mainly though, I really like the chairs and couches, and would love to know where he found that rug.



  •  (Sorry for the poor pixel quality) I really like aqua, so this one scores for me there, and the rustic painting and many light fixtures make it fun yet industrial.



  • I know it's pretty girly, but the bright colors and classic white yet modern table make this room very fun, but not completely over-the-top. However, when I was watching the episode about this design, I could not for the life of me understand why they would bring in the glass mosaic with such bland colors that seem to dull up the room. Also, I'm not a huge fan of the oddly patterned chairs.


  • There seems to be a common theme here.... Anyways, the aqua and yellow are pretty awesome if you ask me. I love the couch, the grey walls, I even find the antler chandelier attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment