Friday, July 8, 2011

One Very Great Room

A couple of weeks ago, me and my family went to the FireSky resort in Phoeniz, Arizona. It happened to have some great indoor and outdoor spaces, so I decided to share some of them with you.


  • The first pool had a beach entry, and of course I loved the color scheme. I also liked how natural it looked, but it sure doesn't seem like it would now since I've way over-done it on the "in-hance" feature of iPhoto.


  • The second pool had several cabana's along with sitting areas featuring couches and beach chairs. I'm not a fan of the stripes, but I loved the cabana's modern colors with the rustic wood.



  • Right behind the lobby, there were a couple of grey couches (I love grey and yellow together! To that you say, "No duh!") The ottoman's were interesting in that you could set your food on them, use them as a footstool, sit on them, or just pretend that they weren't there. They were quite large, yet they didn't seem to take up that much visual space.



  • Right by the ottoman area was an eating area with a long bench (I also love benches!). I loved the mirrors as they seemed very disproportional hanging from about a twenty-five foot ceiling.



  • At the front of the lobby, you were greeted by a three foot, circular, zebra-patterned ottoman along with some very tall couches and a four-part table. I like this section because it would drive me crazy to have this in my own home, yet being on vacation, I felt it was an unexpected but fun area to hang out in without actually committing to all that zebra. (Also, do you see those white sticks on the right side of the picture by the fireplace? I really want some of those. No joke.)

No comments:

Post a Comment